November 20, 2019

Wednesday, November 20th Announcements

Good morning Hug Hawks today is Wednesday, November 20th and here are your morning announcements!

*************************************************************************

Stop by the counselor table outside of the front library this whole week during lunch! We will be doing 2 special gratitude activities in honor of November’s gratitude month. Say hi to the counselors and boost your mood by participating in an expression of gratitude. Research shows that happy people practice gratitude often.  Even if we are going through a rough time or having a bad day, there is always something we can be thankful for. Staff please stop by too!

SOPHOMORE Class is having a basketball tournament starting December 2nd! Signs ups start today during lunch and last until November 26! To sign up, contact any sophomore class officer or go to the sign up booth during lunch in the quad! It’s $5 per person and there has to be 5 people to make a team! The winning team will get a special prize for EACH of its members!

FINALS start on December 16th, that is just 4 weeks away.  Make sure you have everything turned in and are prepared for you finals, don’t be late for this very important date!!

Attention athletes:  There will be a meeting for all those interested in SKI TEAM for the coming season on THURSDAY, November 21, in B14 at LUNCH.  We will talk about the upcoming season, practice times, the race schedule, etc.  Anyone interested in the team is welcome to come and get more information.

Coach Nolan

Tis the season Hawks and what better way to kick off the happy holidays than with giving back yo your community! Leadership will be having a scarf and jacket drive starting today all the way until January 13th! So if you have any scarves or jackets that you’re willing to donate please drop them off in room C-07 or room B-01.

HUG’S AWARD WINNING YEARBOOK  IS ON SALE IN THE FINANCE OFFICE for $70.00. They will go up after Winter break, so don’t delay. You can also put down a $20 deposit and lock in your price! See Cellucci in FD if you have questions!

*********************************************************************************************If you go to HHSHAWKEYE.ORG you can stay up to date with all the latest Hug news! The Hug High Hawkeye is our school’s news site written BY students FOR students. 

That will be the announcements for today. Have a great day Hawks!