December 11, 2019

Good morning Hug Hawks today is Wednesday, December 11th and here are your morning announcements!

Are you interested in joining Leadership next semester?  If you want to help plan dances, assemblies, and school events come see Mr. Hurtado in C-8 or Ms. Flak in B-2.

*************************************************************************************

There will be a meeting for all 9th, 10th, and 11th graders interested in playing football next year, on Thursday at 2:45, in the Film Room.

“Attention all Juniors! Are you thinking about a career in healthcare? Are you bilingual in English and Spanish or have taken a few Spanish classes? Are you first generation? Come check CBESS this Friday the 13th inside the Career Center at lunch.   A free program to help students meet professionals in the field of healthcare.”

“In the spirit of giving, counselors will be out Tues-Thurs during lunch passing out treats and reminders of stress reducing activities.  The holiday season can be overwhelming and with finals around the corner, taking care of yourself as well as studying is so important.  See you out during lunch!

“Seniors! Seniors! Seniors!  Don’t forget to turn in your Hug HS scholarship application.  Applications are due to the front office on Dec. 18th at 3pm.  Lots of free money to give away.  Good luck!”

If you are interested in being a part of the swim team for spring sports, come by A-17 at lunch on Thursday (12/12) for an informational meeting. *************************************************************************************

FINALS start on December 16th, that is just 1 week away.  Make sure you have everything turned in and are prepared for you finals.

It is that time of the year we get the ball rolling for our 6th Annual Co-ed Indoor Soccer tournament! To get a registration form or more information go to the main office or see coach Nico. Space is limited! GO HAWKS!!!!

HUG’S AWARD WINNING YEARBOOK IS ON SALE IN THE FINANCE OFFICE for $70.00. They will go up after Winter break, so don’t delay. You can also put down a $20 deposit and lock in your price! See Cellucci in FD if you have questions!

If you go to HHSHAWKEYE.ORG you can stay up to date with all the latest Hug news! The Hug High Hawkeye is our school’s news site written BY students FOR students. 

That will be the announcements for today. Have a great day Hawks!