January 7th, 2020

Good morning Hug Hawks today is Tuesday, January 7th  and here are your morning announcements!

Just a friendly reminder for those Juniors who are interested in the medical field, the CBESS program’s application is due this Friday January 10th, 2020. Please see your counselor for more information *************************************************************************

Congratulate our Boys Varsity Basketball team for a win over break against North Valleys 60-58.  Next home game for both Varsity Boys and Girls is Tuesday, January 14th, Girls start at 5:15pm and the Boys start at 7:00pm.  Come cheer on your teams!

*************************************************************************

Attention Hug!! This Saturday there will be an Advocacy for Justice Gala at the Holland Project! This is a dance put on by Hug High School’s Equality Club in protest to Junior Assembly’s homophobic “no same sex couples” rule! The dance is from 7pm to 11 pm. Tickets will be sold at the door for $5 and a portion of the money will be donated to an LGBT non-profit charity! We hope you can come support this protest in hopes of getting this homophobic rule changed in the future!

If you need to make a schedule change, please go through the online schedule request form, the QR code is around campus.  The counselors will send you a pass when available.

*********************************************************************************************

If you go to HHSHAWKEYE.ORG you can stay up to date with all the latest Hug news! The Hug High Hawkeye is our school’s news site written BY students FOR students. 

That will be the announcements for today. Have a great day Hawks!