January 17th, 2020

Good morning Hug Hawks today is Friday, January 17th  and here are your morning announcements!

Winterfest tickets are now on sale, come buy your tickets in B-2 with Ms. Flak or C-8 with Mr. Hurtado.  Bring a friend, ONLY $20 each, that is just $5 more than Homecoming and you get dessert, professional DJ, photographer, goody bag, off-campus, and a chance to dress up!  Come to the Boys and Girls Club on 9th street on January 25th from 7pm to 10pm.  

*************************************************************************

If you want to bring a guest(Non Hug student) to Winterfest come pick up a guest pass from Ms. Flak in B-2 or Mr. Hurtado in C-8.

Pre-season for swimming is right around the corner! If you are interested in joining the team, see us for an informational meeting on Wednesday, January 22 at lunch in A-17.

*********************************************************************************************

Baseball will be having on the field workouts on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3:00 – 4:30.

Yearbooks are on sale again, $80, a down-payment can lock in your price.  Baby pictures can still be purchased for a few more weeks, so see Ms. Cellucci or Mr. Small.

Attention all athletes:  If you are interested in a spring sport and either haven’t played a sport yet or you need help logging into “Register my athlete”, now is the time to get a head start before spring season.  You may need a physical and/or pay fees so please see Mr. Aytes in the Gym or Ms. Taylor in the main office.

ATTENTION ALL SENIORS: You should be getting a packet for Senior Superlatives and Senior Quotes. Please fill it out right away and return it to your senior teacher, Mr. Small or Ms. Cellucci. If you didn’t get one, you can pick one up in the library or FD. 

If you go to HHSHAWKEYE.ORG you can stay up to date with all the latest Hug news! The Hug High Hawkeye is our school’s news site written BY students FOR students. 

That will be the announcements for today. Have a great day Hawks!