January 21st, 2020

Good morning Hug Hawks today is Tuesday, January 21st and here are your morning announcements!
Winterfest tickets are now on sale, come buy your tickets in B-2 with Ms. Flak or C-8 with Mr. Hurtado.
Bring a friend, ONLY $20 each, that is just $5 more than Homecoming and you get dessert, professional
DJ, photographer, goody bag, off-campus, and a chance to dress up! Come to the Boys and Girls Club
on 9 th street on January 25 th from 7pm to 10pm.
*************************************************************************************
If you want to bring a guest(Non Hug student) to Winterfest come pick up a guest pass from Ms. Flak in
B-2 or Mr. Hurtado in C-8.
Track and Field pre-season training begins next week on  Monday and goes each day after school. We
will be meeting on the track at 3 o’clock, so come on out and get in shape. The regular season is only a
month away. See Coach Young in the gym or at practice to sign up and for more  information.
************************************************************************************
" Happy New Year Hug Hawks!  The counselors will be out in the lunchroom and outside this week during
lunch Tues-Thurs doing a fun snowflake goal setting activity.  Please stop by and say hi to your counselor
and get your mind prepared for a successful semester! See you there!"
Pre-season for swimming is right around the corner! If you are interested in joining the team, see us for
an informational meeting on Wednesday, January 22 at lunch in A-17.
Baseball will be having on the field workouts on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 3:00 – 4:30.
Yearbooks are on sale again, $80, a down-payment can lock in your price. Baby pictures can still be
purchased for a few more weeks, so see Ms. Cellucci or Mr. Small.
Attention all athletes: If you are interested in a spring sport and either haven’t played a sport yet or you
need help logging into “Register my athlete”, now is the time to get a head start before spring season.
You may need a physical and/or pay fees so please see Mr. Aytes in the Gym or Ms. Taylor in the main
office.
If you go to HHSHAWKEYE.ORG you can stay up to date with all the latest Hug news! The Hug High
Hawkeye is our school's news site written BY students FOR students.
That will be the announcements for today. Have a great day Hawks!